FairPlay vouchers are an initiative under the Queensland Government’s Activate! Queensland 2020-2029 strategy to support regular participation in physical activity, by reducing the cost for children and young people from low-income families.
Round 7 open now
- 20 July 2022: round 7 opens
- 28 September 2022 (or earlier if fully allocated): round 7 closes
- 26 October 2022: vouchers expire and must have been presented to an activity provider
- 9 November 2022: vouchers must be redeemed by activity providers.
How it works
Parents, carers or guardians can apply for a fair play voucher valued up to $150 for their child/young person. These vouchers can be used towards the cost of membership, registration and/or participation fees for eligible activities with registered physical activity providers.
Support will also be available for Queensland families who struggle with the cost of regular participation but have not previously met the eligibility criteria for a voucher.
Who is eligible to apply?
Eligible applicants are Queensland children and young people aged 5 to 17 (inclusive) who either:
- hold or whose parent/carer/guardian holds a valid Department of Human Services Health Care Card or Pensioner Concession Card with the child’s name on it; or
- are identified by a registered referral agent; or
Where can I redeem the voucher?
You can redeem the voucher with our Airlie Beach Aquatic Reef Club Inc.
Club Membership for the whole family is $50
The Fair Play can be used for our Swim and Survive Active Program from the Royal Life Savings and Junior Lifeguard/Bronze Star Program
For information about Junior Lifeguards /Bronze Star click here
We are affiliated with the Royal Life Savings Queensland
First of all, we are working hard together with the Queensland Royal Life Savings, to keep our community safer in and around water. Secondly, it keeps our community active and healthy.